All in the Trench

Shoes:  Talbots.  Trench Coat:  Vintage Military.  Pants: J. Crew Minnie Pants.  Bag: Coach Classics.  Necklace:  J. Crew (old).

1. Kionon on January 25, 2012 at 9:30 pm

The belt/bracelet combination is a nice color match and texture contrast.

2. Anonymous on January 26, 2012 at 3:24 am

Terrific! The sweater and khakis are great too. And are those Ray-Ban Wayfarers?

• Sarah Vickers on January 27, 2012 at 11:33 am

No,I'm not actually sure what those glasses are. I took them from my Mom.

3. Knot Just Nautical on January 26, 2012 at 5:00 am

You had me at stripes!
    KJP drift knots made it on my Valentine's wish list blog post today, fingers crossed 🙂

4. Mademoiselle Michael on January 26, 2012 at 9:54 am

Sarah, you just rockkkked this outfit.

5. This Southern Prep on January 26, 2012 at 11:17 am

Oh I'm loving this outfit Sarah, very cute. Love the coat.

6. Ashley Garrett on January 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm

What's the belt?????

• Sarah Vickers on January 27, 2012 at 11:20 am

The belt is from JCrew. It is available in stores but for some reason they are not featuring it online.

7. Anonymous on January 26, 2012 at 6:01 pm

the shoes are beautiful!

8. sartorial savant on January 26, 2012 at 6:11 pm

ABSOLUTELY spot-on! As usual you nail regal preppy

9. Jacob Phelps on January 26, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I love the color of the trench!

10. Anonymous on January 26, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Sarah- always adore your outfits combinations. We have many of the same pieces. I have seen you use that J.Crew necklace many times, as do I. It always seems to add a perfect element to any outfit, either casual or formal. I love your Talbots flats. I recently purchased ones from them as well but black and creme with a creme leather bow on the cap. Wish I had spotted yours as well. Looking forward to seeing your future posts!

• Sarah Vickers on January 27, 2012 at 11:31 am

Hi Eleanor: I have a few staple necklaces and this JCrew necklace is one of my favorites. I wear it a lot. Talbots has a great collection of shoes lately. There are a few I have my eyes on for spring. Loved the black and creme shoes with the leather bow. I thought about getting those!

11. Grace on January 26, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I just love this look! Those flats are quite the perfect touch.

12. Vintage Wasp on February 1, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Sarah,

Where did you get the sailor stripe shirt?

13. Vintage Wasp on February 1, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Sarah,

Where did you get the sailor stripe shirt?

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.