Sitting on Inventory

Salvatore Ferragamo Pumps – Vara Low Heel (similar).
Striped Blouse: Vintage.  Pants:  J. Crew Bennett Chino.  Eight Knot Rope Bracelet:  Kiel James Patrick.  Ram Head Bangle:  J. Crew.  Stack of Braided Rope Belts:  Kiel James Patrick Croffix Belt.

1. Karla on March 27, 2012 at 8:28 pm

love the pumps!!

2. The Red Velvet Shoe on March 28, 2012 at 3:51 am

Love the antique file cabinet~swoon! And you look lovely, pretty shoes!

3. Anonymous on March 28, 2012 at 8:40 am

Every time I see where you work…I turn green!

Love the Ferragamos, so classic and the perfect touch on your very proper ensemble. That's a lovely striped shirt too, the detailing around the collar really makes it a delight.

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

4. Worthington on March 28, 2012 at 11:43 am

Great bracelet – I love my KJP's but J.Crew this Spring does have some FUN pieces! Your vintage striped blouse is adorable!

5. Reese on March 28, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Great Ferragamos! The rest of the outfit is rather smart as well.

6. Rebecca on March 28, 2012 at 1:49 pm

I love the library filing set-up! What a cool piece of furniture.

7. Grace on March 28, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Those flats are too adorable! The new factory looks awesome!

8. Kate on March 28, 2012 at 7:14 pm

lovely, really like the pants. perfect cuff. 🙂

9. Unknown on March 29, 2012 at 8:01 am

That stripe blouse should be sent to someone so they can design one now. It is absolutely adorable!!

10. Jade Cotton on March 31, 2012 at 7:07 pm

11. Lady-Blog on April 15, 2012 at 6:28 am

Dear Sarah, you're my "lady of the week": http://www.lady-blog.de/der-lady-style-der-woche-erdtoene-und-ferragamo/ May I ask where your cardigan is from?

Best wishes from Germany

12. elaine ossipov on January 6, 2013 at 3:40 am

What I really Like, is the Cabnet behind her. I want the cabnet! lol

13. Sarah C. on March 14, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Lovely outfit in a lovely room background, Sarah! Very vintage! I especially love the pants with the shoes…and the stripped blouse, too!

Best wishes from Australia
    Sarah

14. Hannah Goldstein on May 1, 2015 at 4:32 pm

I love this outfit! I actually featured it in a post I wrote on wearing khaki. Here's the link if you'd like to see it: http://www.thehannahgold.com/2015/05/fashionista-friday-krazy-for-khaki.html

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.