Month: May 2015
- Dress: Vineyard Vines ℅ Shoes: Lilly Pulitzer Hat: Eugenia Kim Bag: Bosom Buddy Bags ℅
- Glasses: Karen Walker Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick Necklace: Kiel James Patrick
- Jenna: Dress: Vineyard Vines ℅ Bracelets: Kiel James Patrick (and here)
- Kiley: Dress: Vineyard Vines ℅ Sandals: Jack Rogers Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick
- Kiel: Blazer: Vineyard Vines ℅ Shirt: Vineyard Vines ℅ Pants: Vineyard Vines ℅ Tie: Vineyard Vines ℅ Shoes: Gucci Belt: Vineyard Vines ℅ Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick
- Sean: Blazer: Vineyard Vines ℅ Shirt: Vineyard Vines ℅ Pants: Vineyard Vines ℅ Tie: Vineyard Vines ℅ Glasses: Ray-Bans Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick
Shirt: Gant Skirt: Brooks Brothers Shoes: Tory Burch (similar) Bag: Coach (vintage) Belt: Brooks Brothers Glasses: Karen Walker Bracelets: Ralph Lauren, Kiel James Patrick
Last week Kiel, Sean, Jamison, and I traveled to Tokyo with Brooks Brothers. We set up a series of Kiel James Patrick custom bracelet workshops in select Brooks Brothers Japan locations, met with customers, and attended a press event for the Brooks Brothers Red Fleece anniversary party.
The weather has been absolutely perfect in Rhode Island. It finally feels like Summer and I enjoy heading home after a long day to watch the sunset from our lakeside tiki bar.
For this post I collaborated with Plymouth Gin. (Established in 1793, and included in the first ever recipe for a Dry Martini in 1904 book Stuarts Fancy Drinks and How To Mix Them.) I instantly fell in love with their branding and story, but if truth be told gin cocktails are pretty delicious.
Cinco de Mayo! In the spirit of the holiday we hosted a small get
together this Sunday. The weather couldn’t have been more perfect. New
England is finally warming up! On the menu: Pork and mango grilled
tacos, seven layer dip, and plenty of chips, guac, and salsa.