Friday Finds: Spring Edition
One month until Spring! It seems like a lifetime away. Living in New England means that spring doesn’t realistically get here until mid April. I’m just hoping that we don’t get too much more snow. While I spend most of my days bundled in layers that include cozy sweaters, fuzzy socks, and warm snow boots I can’t help but dream of Spring clothes.
- These flower statement earrings are adorable. I would wear them with pretty much everything — jeans and a sweater, sundresses, pastel pants and a springy blouse. They are very versatile. I have bought a couple of pairs of earrings from this designer and find them to be very comfortable and light-weight.
- I’m loving the look of flared cropped jeans. I bought a pair while I was in Italy and I’m hooked. I didn’t think that I would like this style as much as I do. I recently purchased this pair from Everlane. I love their shoes and was really interested in trying out their denim. The prices are really affordable and the quality is amazing! If the jeans work out for me I will definitely be sharing them.
- Sandals are my favorite footwear. So easy to slip on and off when I’m in a hurry. I also find them to be easier to pair with most of my outfits. I love the look of the buckle on these pink slides.
- This pink and orange dress is a dream! I love the silhouette and pattern. It’s perfect for day and night attire.
- I love this bamboo bead clutch. I always buy a few new pieces for spring to freshen up my wardrobe. Over the years I have purchased a good number of wicker bags and really want something a little different for this season. I love the unique look of this design. It will look great with everything.
- Stackable bead bracelets give a nice pop of color to any ensemble. My friends and I used to wear them a lot when I was in college. I forgot how much I loved the look until I saw my friend Julia wearing them recently. Frances Valentine has a great assortment of stackable bracelets this season. I love how effortless this accessory can make an outfit.
- I cannot resist a good pair of tortoise sunglasses. I liked how this style switches up a basic pair of shades.
- This pretty eyelet wrap blouse is a great transition piece. Wear it now with jeans and a cute blazer.
- Pamela Munson has a beautiful collection of wicker bags, sunhats, and belts. I’m obsessed with the look of this belt. It will pair nicely with my favorite floral dresses this season.