Friday Finds: Spring Edition
February 22, 2019
1.Earrings, 2.Jeans, 3. Sandals // 4. Dress, 5. Clutch, 6. Bracelets // 7. Sunglasses, 8.Shirt, 9. Belt
One month until Spring! It seems like a lifetime away. Living in New England means that spring doesn’t realistically get here until mid April. I’m just hoping that we don’t get too much more snow. While I spend most of my days bundled in layers that include cozy sweaters, fuzzy socks, and warm snow boots I can’t help but dream of Spring clothes.
- These flower statement earrings are adorable. I would wear them with pretty much everything — jeans and a sweater, sundresses, pastel pants and a springy blouse. They are very versatile. I have bought a couple of pairs of earrings from this designer and find them to be very comfortable and light-weight.
- I’m loving the look of flared cropped jeans. I bought a pair while I was in Italy and I’m hooked. I didn’t think that I would like this style as much as I do. I recently purchased this pair from Everlane. I love their shoes and was really interested in trying out their denim. The prices are really affordable and the quality is amazing! If the jeans work out for me I will definitely be sharing them.
- Sandals are my favorite footwear. So easy to slip on and off when I’m in a hurry. I also find them to be easier to pair with most of my outfits. I love the look of the buckle on these pink slides.
- This pink and orange dress is a dream! I love the silhouette and pattern. It’s perfect for day and night attire.
- I love this bamboo bead clutch. I always buy a few new pieces for spring to freshen up my wardrobe. Over the years I have purchased a good number of wicker bags and really want something a little different for this season. I love the unique look of this design. It will look great with everything.
- Stackable bead bracelets give a nice pop of color to any ensemble. My friends and I used to wear them a lot when I was in college. I forgot how much I loved the look until I saw my friend Julia wearing them recently. Frances Valentine has a great assortment of stackable bracelets this season. I love how effortless this accessory can make an outfit.
- I cannot resist a good pair of tortoise sunglasses. I liked how this style switches up a basic pair of shades.
- This pretty eyelet wrap blouse is a great transition piece. Wear it now with jeans and a cute blazer.
- Pamela Munson has a beautiful collection of wicker bags, sunhats, and belts. I’m obsessed with the look of this belt. It will pair nicely with my favorite floral dresses this season.
Post a Comment
Thanks for the fantastic picks! I love especially the floral dress 🙂
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
I love botanical motifs in clothes. Thanks for the picture. Spring is coming, and I want to be fully prepared.
Loving all of your picks Sarah! I’ve been crushing on those Rebecca de Ravenel earrings too!
These are awesome spring picks! If only spring would come sooner!!
Love that fantastic belt!