A Cozy Cabin Holiday

Scenes from our Kiel James Patrick 2019 Holiday Shoot in the Adirondacks featuring Abby from Belle of the Ball and a few familiar faces. We rented a classic Adirondack Camp and dressed it up for the holidays. It’s my favorite locale yet! We had so much fun putting together this shoot. It was the perfect backdrop, complete with snow, for our winter collection.

1. Cristina - Memories of the Pacific on December 4, 2019 at 7:12 pm

It’s such a fun shoot, Sarah. I love it!

2. Neeltje | Thoughts in Style on December 6, 2019 at 8:37 am

This looks so fun! X

3. Laura on December 6, 2019 at 10:59 am

Beautiful photos! And I love the collection. I need the fox sweater dress to match my husbands fox sweater I purchased from you last Christmas! He actually loves being twins…:)

4. Renee Brown on December 6, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Thanks for this pic! Such a happy, festive one. Benny is such a cool dog!

5. Libby on December 7, 2019 at 3:31 am

Your shoots always look so perfect and put together so well!! It would be so much fun to be a part because it looks like you guys have a ball while working! I absolutely love the winter/holiday collection! Gimme all the styles of plaid everything! Hope you have a great weekend, Sarah! 🙂

xx Libby

6. Une fille mexicaine on December 8, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Congratulations! The images are absolutely inspiring. It is the ideal setting to create holiday memories.
    In addition, those festive sweaters are simply perfect for the season.

Blog Side Pic

The most all-American, leaf falling, fire crackling, acorn popping, apple picking, pumpkin spicing, turkey roasting, eggnog nogging, coziest cabin, road trip tripping dresses of all. Prepare to hibernate.

WARDROBE STAPLES