Festive Holiday Style

Coat: Modcloth, Shirt: Modcloth, Skirt: Modcloth, Shoes: Modcloth, Tights: Modcloth  // All Items c/o Modcloth

Happy Friday! Sharing a short post in collaboration with Modcloth. I can’t believe how quickly Christmas is sneaking up on us. I still have a good number of things to do before the end of the year. The month of December is always really busy work wise. I try and make the most of the season by finding something small to enjoy everyday whether it be a drive to see the neighbor’s holiday lights, baking cookies after dinner with my family, or dressing festively for the office (sadly there will be no parties this year). The season is short but that’s what makes it incredibly special.

I love this festive look from Modcloth. Modcloth has really fun, affordable vintage inspired clothing. They always go all out for their seasonal offerings and their holiday collection is no exception. I’m a big fan of these sparkly tights and poinsettia skirt.

1. Cashel on December 12, 2020 at 12:04 am

This is such a classic CGWP post, love it!

2. Renee Brown on December 12, 2020 at 7:53 pm

So cute, Sarah. Love your taste!

3. Chelsea on December 14, 2020 at 11:56 am

Thank you for the recommendations ! They currently have a major sale so it was the perfect time to make a purchase.

4. Rach on December 14, 2020 at 2:52 pm

This is so cute!!

5. Libby on December 15, 2020 at 8:39 pm

That skirt is darling! I agree about the holiday season- its so special because its so short 🙂 I hope you guys are having a good season!

Libby

6. Elizabeth on December 23, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Sarah,
    I love this Christmas look! I actually just recently found your blog and it is wonderful!!! It’s just what I needed, just at the perfect time. Last few years I’ve been lost in the busyness of having little ones and doing life that it left me trying to figure out what my style is and how to shop. Your blog has reminded me of styles I’ve always loved and how to move forward with styling them for the future. You’ve ended being a big help and I thought it was worth a comment.
    THANK YOU! and Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

Cheerio,
    Elizabeth

IMG_5563

Cheers to those warmer days! Our new Rosé All Day Crewneck is the perfect layering staple for every summer occasion. It’s extra soft brushed fleece interior provides just the right amount of warmth for those cool, idyllic evenings ahead. Every sweatshirt is carefully embroidered to order here in the Ocean State. Grab your favorite wine and get ready to live in this sweatshirt all summer long!

WARDROBE STAPLES