Northern Bell(e)

Boots: Sperry Hingham Boot.  Vest: Ralph Lauren (old).  Pants: J Crew.  Socks: Ralph Lauren.  Sweater: J Crew (old). Bag: Frank Clegg Signature Satchel.  Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick Archer Wrap.  Belt: Kiel James Patrick Croffix Sailing Belt.  Black Watch Scarf: Pendleton

1. Emily on January 22, 2012 at 7:48 pm

These are absolutely gorgeous pictures. Rhode Island always looks beautiful in the snow. Your outfits are giving me so much information. Thank you!

2. Emily on January 22, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I love your outfit, absolutely gorgeous!

3. Annica Benning on January 22, 2012 at 8:54 pm

Vickers, can you please do a makeup tutorial? Your make up is always flawless!

• Sarah Vickers on January 24, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Hi Annica. I'm not sure about doing a makeup tutorial but my routine is rather simple. I wear a dab of eye concealer (foundation never looks natural at least for me), blush/bronzer,and brown eyeliner on the top lid only. The look is completed with black mascara and brownish/gold eyeshadow. I'm also obsessed with the Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm in Rose.

4. jamie on January 23, 2012 at 10:04 am

I stumbled upon your blog this weekend and adore your outfits. You resemble Kate Middleton! I mean that as a compliment 🙂

5. Anonymous on January 23, 2012 at 10:39 am

What a stylish out-fit your wearing their Vickers. I love the Sperry Hingham Boots and the KJP wrap of course. I must also include that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Frank Clegg Satchel. I've just heard of the man and I'm already a huge fan of his bags. I have my eye on his Callie Tote Bag! You should definitely check it out has the cutest knot on it! https://frankcleggleatherworks.com/index.php/product/view/Callie_Tote

Thanks so much for sharing this Vickers!

6. Dana Grace on January 23, 2012 at 10:56 am

Finally! A lovely winter outfit! I'm moving to Alaska soon…definitely will keep this in mind.

• Sarah Vickers on January 24, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Good luck with your move!Alaska looks stunning from all the pictures I have seen. You will certainly need to bundle up a lot more for an Alaskan winter.

7. Tariro on January 23, 2012 at 10:59 am

I absolutely love your shoes!
    xo,

8. Rebecca on January 23, 2012 at 11:57 am

So much snow! Hope you are staying warm. Love the boots.

9. Casey on January 23, 2012 at 4:31 pm

You got more snow than we did in my part of Connecticut! And I love those boots!

10. Grace on January 23, 2012 at 4:45 pm

I'm loving those boots! The snow looks so pretty there!

• Sarah Vickers on January 24, 2012 at 3:07 pm

It was beautiful and now it is all gone! Thanks these boots are a staple of mine.

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.