Snow Day Warmth

Cable Knit Cricket Sweater:  Brooks Brothers.  Boots:  Original Hunters.  Jacket:  Barbour Ladies Cavalary Polarquilt.  Cords:  J-Crew.

1. Pablo on January 30, 2012 at 12:30 am

Love this combination of colors! That Barbour coat is just awesome. And the green lines on the sweater match your eyes! You have beautiful ones, by the way! =)

2. Emily on January 30, 2012 at 6:45 am

I just bought those J. Crew cords in the same color! I love your outfit!

Emily :]

3. Emily on January 30, 2012 at 6:48 am

Love the coat! You always look so pretty 🙂

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

4. ... on January 30, 2012 at 7:00 am

This outfit is awesome! But are you sure that this is a "Jesmond Rose" because there's no rose print inside the collar and the model Jesmond Rose has no Barbour stitchery on the left side.
    Greetings from germany 🙂

• Sarah Vickers on January 31, 2012 at 1:28 pm

You are right about the wrong style and I corrected it. Thanks for making me aware of this 🙂 I put this post up after a long weekend painting and I initially saw the red quilted jacket and assumed it was one in the same.

5. Shannon on January 30, 2012 at 7:59 am

Love that sweater over the blue oxford! Have you seen this write-up about you and KJP in the Northwestern fashion magazine? http://www.stitchfashion.com/?p=16455 My sister sent it to me yesterday and I thought I'd share. Keep posting these wonderful styles!

• Sarah Vickers on January 31, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Thank you! I have seen that article. It was nicely done and much appreciated!

6. With Glitter On Top on January 30, 2012 at 9:04 am

LOVE this outfit! you have beautiful style 🙂 please check my blog out some time!

7. michele salmon ~ stuffed shells closet on January 30, 2012 at 9:47 am

now i NEED this sweater – you look fab!

8. Ashley Garrett on January 30, 2012 at 10:01 am

Love the jacket! How are you styling your hair in this one?

• Sarah Vickers on January 31, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Same as usual. I think it may appear to have more volume because I used the blow dryer when it was just about dry and my hair is naturally curly.

9. Anonymous on January 30, 2012 at 11:32 am

Lovely as always! But where are your gloves? Yellow deerskin would be colorful, stylish and practical, too.

• Sarah Vickers on January 31, 2012 at 1:22 pm

A pair of gloves would have been perfect! I often forget to wear them because I wind up misplacing them (I lost two pairs so far this winter)

10. Tariro on January 30, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I really love your jacket!
    xo,

11. Grace on January 30, 2012 at 6:08 pm

That sweater and the hunters are adorable! And the red jacket is the perfect accent.

12. Anonymous on January 30, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Love the hunters and barbour coat!

13. Anonymous on March 19, 2014 at 1:05 pm

What a cute look for winter weather. You look great!

KT

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.