Vanderbilt Grace

Coat:  Bloomsbury Tweed.  Bag:  Purdey Saddle Bag.  Beret and Gloves:  Johnstons Cashmere Scotland.  Boots:  Dubarry Clare Boot (I really really love these).  Scarf:  Alex Bregg.

1. On My Toes on January 27, 2012 at 4:08 am

I love the color combination of pink and green! When I was on the home page for the KJP website I saw your picture! The earings you are wearing are gorgeous. I browsed through the jewlery section and didn't see them. Know where I can get a pair? Thanks!

• Sarah Vickers on January 27, 2012 at 11:19 am

The anchor earrings are from Pink Pineapple. I don't think they are available online yet but they will be soon. I will keep you posted:)

2. Jersey Prep on January 27, 2012 at 5:00 am

Your coat is beautiful. I love the pink & green combination in a slightly darker hue. Perfect for this time of year. Is there a sail boat pattern on the scarf?

• Sarah Vickers on January 27, 2012 at 11:17 am

Thank you. It is a toned down pink and green aside from the scarf. I don't typically wear those two colors together but it worked well with this outfit. Sadly there was not a sail boat pattern on the scarf but it does sort of look like it in the pictures.

3. Anonymous on January 27, 2012 at 5:38 am

Sarah, that jacket is fabulous! I love the arrow details. And those boots! Can you please do some interior shots of your closet!!! xoxo

• Sarah Vickers on January 27, 2012 at 11:14 am

Thank you. They sell them at a shop in Newport called Royal Male. If you ever come to RI you should visit. The clothing they carry is exquisite and unique.I think a future post with closet shots can be arranged!

4. Rebecca on January 27, 2012 at 6:58 am

Love the pink and green!

5. Anonymous on January 27, 2012 at 1:53 pm

I spotted the shot of your coat on tumblr and I immediately thought, "Vickers." As always, well done. And I'm probably going to have to get that coat now.

6. KimChicSisters on January 28, 2012 at 7:30 pm

adorable coat!

check out our blog! xx

7. Kionon on January 29, 2012 at 8:28 am

I would totally rock a sport coat in those colors. Who says pink and green highlights are only for spring and summer?

8. Simply Sam on January 29, 2012 at 12:35 pm

This coat is absolutely captivating.

9. Pablo on January 29, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Hi there! I just discovered your blog and I love it! Have been taking a look at your posts and they're really nice, you're indeed very classy! =) I also like quality fashion. From this post, I love specially the colors of the coat and the scarf, and how they match each other; it is just stunning and colorful. I have a shirt with those colors, and I really like it, because they make it look so fresh.

Greetings from Spain!

10. Grace on January 29, 2012 at 6:22 pm

I really like this look, Sarah! The shape of the satchel is great, too.

11. Katherine Diane on March 28, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Love your jacket and boots! So cute!

royalsoutherncharm.blogspot.com

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.