Leisurely Day in Jamestown

Red Toothpick Jeans: J.Crew. Necklace: Pink Pineapple.  Enameled Ram Bangle:  J.Crew.  Kiel’s Pants:  Brooks Brothers. Sweater: Vintage Find.

1. dWa on February 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I love your style! It is so timeless but still very modern!

2. Kate on February 9, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Very beautiful look! I'm so into your pants! Time and time again I've tried doing a slim, tapered cut pant, but my thighs are…curvy (let's put it nicely) and I always feel as if I have a case of chorizo legs when I try them on. 🙁 Anyway, compliments on your flawless wardrobe – you are a true fashion inspiration!

• Sarah Vickers on February 17, 2012 at 12:07 am

A good fitting pair of pants are always hard to find. It also doesn't help the every brand fits differently.

3. Grace on February 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Love your sweater! And you definitely wore the red pants trend right!

4. Anonymous on February 9, 2012 at 7:36 pm

J.Crew Matchstick pants are perfect for those of us with a curvier shape. Their Toothpick style is fabulous but not for me, either!

• Kate on February 9, 2012 at 8:08 pm

Thank you for the tip, I need to look into them!

5. Blogger on February 9, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Amazing sweater dear!!! And I loved that bracelet!!! 🙂 Keep the good work 😛

6. JMW on February 10, 2012 at 7:50 am

Just found your blog and love the fashion and aesthetic you feature on a daily basis. Lovely.

7. Dawn on February 10, 2012 at 8:41 am

Beautiful (as always)! Can you tell me about your handbag? It looks like a vintage Coach that I may have in the back of my closet…would love to think it's "cool" again and dust it off!

• Unknown on February 11, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Yes, vintage Coach is 'coming back' (personally, I never thought it went out of style) gangbusters. They're planning a release of all things "Willis" soon. 🙂 Time to dust it off is right…

8. EJM on February 10, 2012 at 9:45 pm

those pants are to die for!

9. Sweet Southern Prep on February 11, 2012 at 11:09 am

As a Carolina alum. I think I need the ram bangle in my life. Thanks for the tip!

10. On My Toes on February 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I love the in last picture how the trees reflect off the car mirror. The water in the backgroung is stunning too!

11. Elizabeth Stratton on July 14, 2016 at 2:37 am

Looks lovely there! Both of your outfits are perfect too; very seasonal and classy! 🙂

PhD thesis writing

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.