April 28, 2017
Look 2: Romper: Club Monaco Shoes: Loeffler Randall Earrings: Nicola Bathie c/o Nail Polish: OPI // Strawberry Margarita c/o Glasses: Karen Walker Ring: Kate Spade
Look 3: See Kate Spade post featured here
Sharing a few snapshots from our recent travels to Charleston. Kiel and I headed back to our favorite southern city to finish setting up our Kiel James Patrick space within the Skinny Dip store. For those of you not familiar with Skinny Dip, it’s a collective housing several different clothing brands (Sail to Sable, Buckley K), furniture by Society Social, jewelry, and colorful art prints. There is another location on Nantucket definitely worth visiting.
Every inch of the space is picture worthy! The Skinny Dip team did an amazing job of putting the store together. My favorite parts: The coffee bar that also serves wine and Frozen Rose’ and the outdoor patio.
On a side note: Skinny Dip’s founders Sara Rossi and Taylor Ivey sell their own lines Beau and Ro and Ellsworth Ivey. Beau and Ro has recently introduced the cutest line of tote bags with illustrations from the creator of Ack vs Hamptons. The designs are so good! I had to have the golden retriever tote! (Available online and at Skinny Dip Charleston)
On the last night of our trip we ended up hosting a meet and greet in the space with Carly and Dave. It was really nice meeting those who came to visit us including Oliver the Traveling Pig!
A few things from my snapshots:
1. For some reason or another we have always rented an Air B&B when we visit Charleston but on this trip we were invited to stay at The Restoration Hotel. I would definitely stay there again. It’s located on Wentworth St (right next to King) in a very convenient location. Our room was spacious and comfortable. I love that every morning they deliver a picnic basket with breakfast goodies. Guests select their breakfast the night before. There are also bikes available to take around the city. Make sure to reserve them in the morning!
2. One of the best views of the city is from the rooftop of the Restoration Hotel at The Watch. Kiel and I enjoyed drinks and a delicious lunch there before it started raining. I’m still thinking about those truffle frites. If you are planning to dine there I recommend the oxtail agnolotti, and tandoori chicken. We didn’t catch the sunset but I heard the view is spectacular.
3. No trip to Charleston is complete without a trip to Jeni’s Ice Cream. I really wish they had a location in Rhode Island. I ordered a scoop of the Lemon Buttermilk Frozen Yogurt and a scoop of Wildberry Lavender .
4. I’ve been wearing this bright pink nail polish for weeks! It’s my new favorite for spring. The color is Strawberry Margarita by OPI.
5. I could wander the streets of Charleston forever. Each house is just so charming. Kiel was all about the Jeep (featured) that we came across during one morning of exploring.