Dinner in Montepulciano

Dress: Vivetta Shoes: YSL Bag: J. McLaughlin Belt: Anthropologie Earrings: Nicola Bathie c/o Glasses: Karen Walker Bracelet: Van Cleef & Arpels Lipstick: Marc Jacobs // Core Cora

Location: Montepulciano, Italy

During our Tuscany travels we visited Montepulciano for dinner and a walk around town. The restaurant we ate at, Le Logge del VignolIa, is a favorite of our friend Jeremy’s. It’s a small, cozy venue with lots of truffle on the menu. We were seated by an open window with a beautiful view.

I wore this Vivetta dress for our night out. It was the second look that I purchased from this Italian designer at Margherita in Assisi. I fell in love with it at first glance. It’s slightly glamorous yet casual and I love the color scheme and firefly print.

1. Malinda on August 16, 2018 at 2:41 pm

That dress is the most gorgeous shade of blue, it looks stunning against the italian backdrop. It looks like you had such a fantastic trip, I love seeing all the pictures.
    Cheers,
    Malinda

2. Cristina - Memories of the Pacific on August 16, 2018 at 6:23 pm

The print on your dress is so lovely, Sarah! It brightens up any location

3. Inna on August 16, 2018 at 10:05 pm

Beautiful photos and I love your dress 🙂

4. Bianca on August 16, 2018 at 10:10 pm

The colours in the dress are amazing! I also love the length.

Bianca

5. horsy land on August 19, 2018 at 9:50 am

Love the shoes

6. hotmail email login on August 23, 2018 at 10:05 am

What a stunning dress~ Love the color and the dragonfly prints! You look as beautiful as always and my favorite picture is the couple pose 😉 You two look so beautiful together.

Image-2-22-19-at-11.04-AM.jpg

Introducing the latest addition to our women's classic shift dress line -- elegant eyelet. This silhouette is meant to come along on all of your warm weather excursions for an effortlessly put together look.