My Everyday Shoes

Shoes: Sarah Flint c/o Sweater: Fatface Shirt: Anthropologie Jeans: Everlane Belt: Fatface Bag: Aranaz
When it comes to footwear, I’m always drawn to a classic pair of comfortable saddle leather flats for my everyday wear. The Sarah Flint Natalie flat featured in this post fits this bill perfectly. The luxurious leather on this pair of shoes is the most perfect shade of saddle. I’m always on the hunt for a good pointy toe saddle leather shoe as it tends to look good with everything in my closet. I love being able to easily slip on a pair of flats to run errands or go to the office without having to put too much thought into matching. These are the most comfortable pair I have put on in a while — I didn’t need to break them in at all. I paired my Natalie flats with a pair of kick crop white jeans and a fun patterned blouse. The shoes really popped amongst the neutral colors of my ensemble.
The Natalie shoe comes in 4 additional colors Leopard Calf Hair, Black, Red, and Gold. I love the red for a pop of color and gold makes for a perfect neutral. The entire collection of Sarah Flint shoes including the Natalie are made in Italy. Receive $50 off your first Sarah Flint purchase with promo code: SARAHKJP50.
Special thank you to Sarah Flint for sponsoring this post!

1. Libby on April 11, 2019 at 3:18 pm

These flats are so perfect! So simple, and I can see why they go with everything! Also, the white jeans you are wearing here are very cute! I am normally not a raw hem person, but I am loving it on these pants! 🙂

xx Libby

2. Cristina - Memories of the Pacific on April 11, 2019 at 6:38 pm

They look SO comfy, Sara! I also love your sweater 🙂

3. Julia on April 11, 2019 at 9:05 pm

They come in White Calf, too! It’s almost impossible to see on the website because it’s white color on white background.

These look gorgeous – your taste is spot on.

4. Neeltje | Thoughts in Style on April 12, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Those are so cute! X

5. Anna Lynn on April 16, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Your posts this spring are making fall in love with mint green. And those door knocker earrings are killer!

6. Bright December on April 18, 2019 at 10:13 pm

The sweater is so cute!

IMG_5563

Cheers to those warmer days! Our new Rosé All Day Crewneck is the perfect layering staple for every summer occasion. It’s extra soft brushed fleece interior provides just the right amount of warmth for those cool, idyllic evenings ahead. Every sweatshirt is carefully embroidered to order here in the Ocean State. Grab your favorite wine and get ready to live in this sweatshirt all summer long!

WARDROBE STAPLES