Spring Shopping

Dress: Tory Burch, Boots: Tory Burch (old, found this pair on eBay)

Spring has officially arrived in New England and I couldn’t be happier. This weekend has been the first weekend to actually feel like spring — the weather has been warm and the trees are finally starting to bud. I’ve loved spending the time outdoors. We took the Wagooneer out for a drive to stock up on tulips and daffodils for our yard. For now the plants look really pretty sitting in pots on our front porch but in a few weeks we intend to plant them in front of our stonewall to enjoy next year.

I love the return of dress weather! It always makes getting ready in the morning so much easier. This dress was a recent purchase from Tory Burch. I’ve looked at it a number of times online and finally pulled the trigger when I saw it in person. It’s perfect for the in between season. I’ve worn this dress a number of times — with heels for going out to dinner, and with boots for a more casual look. Tory Burch is having a major sale sitewide that ends tomorrow. I have my eye on a number of pieces including this dress for Easter. I always love everything in her line.

1. Rena on April 15, 2019 at 7:31 am

Your super cute pictures make me really smile!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

2. Cristina - Memories of the Pacific on April 15, 2019 at 6:39 pm

You do know how to shop! This is beautiful, Sarah.

3. Bianca on April 15, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Love that dress! It’s a great transitional piece. It’s finally been warming up here in Canada and I am so excited for the constant spring weather!

Bianca

4. Areli on April 16, 2019 at 1:13 pm

New England is just a stunning place to live from all your posts I’ve seen, so beautiful! I love how the tulips are flourishing!

Areli | InclusiveRepublic

5. Libby on April 16, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I am so happy that spring has hit the East Coast!! I love when everything gets green again 🙂 Also, that dress is so pretty!! I love Tory Burch too, and have been eyeing up the sale because it is extended through today! Happy spring!

xx Libby

6. Lisa on April 16, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Harry is getting so big!! I love your style, classic and elegant. Thank you for all the beautiful pictures of the east coast, it’s inspired our summer vacation this year to Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard and Cape Code.

7. carla on April 17, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Now living in FL, I miss the smell of spring!

8. Bright December on April 20, 2019 at 3:40 am