Good Old Fashion Holiday Cheer Part 2

Me:  Dress: Brooks Brothers (Similar).

Kiel:  Sweater:  Inherited.  Bracelet:  Kiel James Patrick.

Sadie:  Cardigan:  Barbour.   Dress: Milly (similar).  8-Knot Bracelet:  Kiel James Patrick

Froggie:  Dress: Brooks Brothers.  Reindeer Sweater:  Jack Wills.  Blackwatch Skirt:  J. Crew.  Bow Bracelet:  Kiel James Patrick.  Braided Belt:  Kiel James Patrick.

Jessi:  Cardigan:  Brooks Brothers.   Polka Dot Dress:  Brooks Brothers.  Dinner Dress:  Brooks Brothers.

Hannah:  Dress:  Kate spade

Garrett:  Shirt:  Brooks Brothers.  Pants:  Brooks Brothers.  Sock Monkey Sweater:  Brooks Brothers
Bracelet:  Kiel James Patrick.

Brendan:  Plaid Sport Coat:  Brooks Brothers.  Necktie:  Brooks Brothers. Bracelet:  Kiel James Patrick.  Khakis: Brooks Brothers.  Scale Socks:  Kiel James Patrick.  Shoes:  Edmond Allen

1. Anonymous on December 5, 2012 at 11:28 am

So gorgeous Sarah, you all really do belong in a Christmas catalogue!

2. Shannon Willardson on December 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Absolutely positively loving everything about this!

3. Sara on December 5, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Every time is like you are shooting inside a movie…
    How you find all these people dressed like you?! AMAZING
    and the evening dresses too…impressive

4. Jenn from A Pop of Style on December 5, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Love the plaid shoot! I'm so into tartan right now. PS did you guys really eat those lobsters?! Checkout my gift guide of the week: For the Co-workers.
    -Jenn

A Pop of Style

5. Monica Gava on December 5, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Lovely pictures, specially the one with plaid skirts.

Monica from Fashion Koketi

6. Emily Marie {Isnt That Charming} on December 5, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Can I come hang out with you guys? Seriously, you are too cute and too fun! I love that you incorporate your friends in your shots.
    Isn’t That Charming.

7. Eleanor on December 6, 2012 at 4:13 am

These pictures are simply amazing.

8. anoddgirl on December 6, 2012 at 4:27 am

amazing photos and beautiful clothes
    xx

9. Sal on December 6, 2012 at 5:39 am

Gorgeous! I love all the tartan skirts, crimson and red, along with the pheasants, the piano- it's all so festive! Happy Holidays! xx Sal

Bluebonnets for Sal

10. Fash Era on December 6, 2012 at 9:14 am

such gorgeous images!! totally great look!! wow and it looks like a professional shoot! love it wanna stay in touch with Google/FB if you want 🙂 Wld love to see u over at my blog!

11. Alexandra Marie on December 6, 2012 at 9:16 am

Wow these are such beautiful photos! It looks like you are all having so much fun! And I LOVE the preppy style!

12. JennyScribbles on December 6, 2012 at 12:57 pm

love the pictures! All the tartan is amazing!

xx
    Jen

13. Josephine on December 6, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Gorgeous photos! Everyone looks so perfect. What a fabulous life you lead!

<3 Josephine

14. A Preppy State of Mind on December 6, 2012 at 9:05 pm

These picture truly put me in the Christmas spirit! It looks like a movie. Such a handsome photo shoot.

-Rachel

15. Styleclouds on December 6, 2012 at 11:12 pm

Beautifu photos! You all look amazing! xo, Christina

16. WendyBee on December 7, 2012 at 5:44 am

I was in college for the first "preppy" go-round. And I was kind of missing it. Then I picked up seasonal work at L.L.Bean. That is really getting me back in touch with my forgotten former preppie.
    This photo shoot is quite charming. I too, find the tartans particularly appealling and your styling, as always, is fresh and creative. Count me a new fan.

17. Piia on December 7, 2012 at 1:49 pm

These pictures are perfect. Maybe even too perfect, if that's possible! I love the darling setting and the overflowing plaid patterns!
    -P.
    bowtiediary.blogspot.com

18. Ashley Penman on December 9, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Where is Sarah's tartan skirt from??? I have been looking for one with a longer length like that for forever!

• aGn on December 19, 2012 at 9:38 am

I second this! WHERE did you get that skirt?! It's wonderful.

19. daisymay aka Chantele on December 10, 2012 at 12:28 pm

This totally looks like a beautiful catalogue collection of photos, So pretty!
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

20. Susana on December 10, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Perfectly plaid and then, perfectly elegant! Fits the decor so wonderfully that it looks like you're in a holiday card! Nothing like happy, colorful tartan and elegant black for a cozy Christmas!

xo,
    Susana

21. Nantucket Daffodil on December 11, 2012 at 7:31 am

Has Ralph Lauren found you guys yet?

22. Rubi Diaz on December 16, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Seriously, are you guys a Ralph Lauren ad? lol Too many good-looking people in one room! Awesome photos! 🙂

• sajib ahmed on February 5, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post…….
      Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection……again, beautiful 🙂 I love reading your posts. They make me happy .
      sexy dresses

SarahPatrickCollection

Our four New England summer inspired prints come in three different dress silhouettes -- the shirtdress, the midi dress, and the mini dress. The Sarah Patrick Collection is suitable for both work and leisure.