Mother’s Day Gift Guide with Mark & Graham
April 17, 2018
Mother’s Day is extra special for me this year now that I have Harry. Being a new mom has given me such a fresh perspective on life. I have so much more appreciation for my mother and all mothers in general. There are so many sacrifices, little and big, that moms make on a daily basis for their children out of pure love. Harry is the most demanding boss I’ll ever have, and I wouldn’t change a single thing. Watching him grow is my greatest joy.
I used to think that it was hard to steal time for myself before Harry, but now it is is infinitely harder. Me time is almost nonexistent. This Mother’s Day, I teamed up with Mark & Graham to put together a gift guide that would really allow moms to relax and take a break from all that they do. This guide applies to new moms — whether it be your sister or a friend; your own mother; wife; or even grandmother. In my opinion there is nothing better than being served breakfast in bed while enjoying a little light reading.
Here are some of my ideas. Please note that all of Mark & Graham products can be personalized which always makes gift giving extra special:
1. Silk Robe and or matching PJ set: Silky pajamas are one of life’s little luxuries. This gift is perfect for any mom, but especially new moms in need of a little rest and relaxation. She’ll appreciate slipping into something comfortable after a long day. Robes are also very friendly for nursing moms.
2.Ceramic Pitcher: This can be used as a pitcher or vase. Flowers come and go but this keepsake piece is forever. Fill it with your mom’s favorite flowers for the perfect gift.
3. Tray: This hand-made tray is simply beautiful with gorgeous leather handles and a wicker base. Make that special mom in your life a breakfast she won’t forget, delivered on this tray. She’ll not only love the breakfast but the tray as well. It’s a great piece for summer entertaining.
4.Napkin: I just love the pretty fringe detailing on these napkins. They come in several colors and the personalization takes the look to the next level. Gift these to any mom and it will put a smile on her face.
5. Glasses: These elegant glasses are a pretty addition to any breakfast in bed scenario. The monogram etching that can be customized is gorgeous. This is a great set to have around the house.
6. Zip Pouch: My mom has recently become obsessed with using an iPad. She is probably one of the few moms who doesn’t use an iPhone but she loves taking pictures with the iPad. This pouch is for storing an iPad or small personal items that moms use everyday. It’s small enough to fit perfectly in a larger bag to ensure extra protection for the items within.
7. Bamboo Handle Tote Bag: This bag is simply beautiful. The classic silhouette and elegant look will appeal to any mom. It also has plenty of pockets and room for new moms that are toting around a lot of extra items for the little one. (On a side note I carry both a purse and a diaper bag at all times. I will often store little things such as a pacifier, bottle with a cover, burp cloth, etc in my purse for easy access.)
8. Leather Heart Keychain: Fun little gift for the mom in your life. Adds the perfect pop of color to any bag.
Special thank you to Mark & Graham for sponsoring this post! Check out more of their great gifts for Mother’s Day here.